Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Webquest


When I first got in touch with Webquest, I thought it was great, but I would never use it in my life. It looked complicated, time-taking, and high-tech involved. However, after I finished my first Webquest project design, I totally changed my view towards this application. It is so useful for every teacher! No matter what subject you are teaching, no matter what grade level you are in, you could use Webquest to design a perfect project for your students.
One of the advantages of Webquest is that it provides lots of templates. And it also provides a “check list” for you to fill all the content you need for the project. Just simply follow the direction and put all the introduction, target students, grouping, process, and etc, you will not miss any important criteria, and you will get a professional-look project.
It is great to learn how to use this website to design a project. Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment