I
had never played Jeopardy before I came to the U.S. and experienced in one of
the NYU language class. However, it is a popular and used game here which is
very easy to learn and play. Students love the game and a teacher could use
this game across different content. For example, a language teacher could use
it to access the students’ vocabulary, grammar knowledge or any
other language skills. The game is quite flexible, and the website
"Jeopardy Labs" helps teachers to complete all the complicated
preparation tasks.
Before I always felt that making a Jeopardy was
complicated as it required complex PowerPoint skill and it was a time-consuming
process. However, Jeopardy Labs now could save the teacher a lot of time by
providing many different templates, and as a user, just simply pick one that
match your students’ situation and knowledge content.
I will definitely use this website in my
classroom. For example, it is a great game for assessment. Game is always a
great motivation for students.
No comments:
Post a Comment