Voicethread is not a totally strange
application for me. I had a teacher once used voicethread to post pictures and
led a discussion through the whole class. She posted several pictures about
different learning group and students have to record their own understanding to
that topic.
As a student, I like Voicethread as it create a platform for all of us to share our opinions. And as a teacher, I will definitely adopt Voicethread into my daily teaching process.

There are several pros I do want to mention here. First, Voicethread works well for language learners. Especially for those who are shy and have no confidence to speak in front of the public, Voicethread create an environment to force the students to open their mouth and make their voice sounded. Second, when students post opinions or conduct a discussion on the Voicethread, all the words have been recorded and people could hear them again. While the normal classroom discussion, it is hard for students or teachers to remember all the valuable conversation or thoughts. With the help of Voicethread, people could re-hear their answers or other students’ answers whenever they want.
No comments:
Post a Comment