Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LessonWriter.com





Lessonwriter is an amazing software that could help the teacher to build up a lesson plan. Thought the fancy feathers of this software have been locked and users have to pay for them, it provides the most basic function that one could use to create their lesson plan.
I tried to create my own lesson plan with Lessonwriter.com and the result was wonderful. This software could automatically generate vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation, word roots and so on so forth. Also, it would create certain questions for users to ask the students. It is a complete lesson plan! As a teacher, the only thing you need to do is to modify it. (You would be so lazy if you use the lesson plan directly, change it to the one that fit for your students!)
For me, it is definitely a super timesaver software, and I might come to search for help when I have no idea about the following lessons. However, I high doubt the frequency of how often I would use it. I think the software is not flexible enough, and also a good teacher should never count on the automatically lesson plan to instruct she or he’s own class.
As a result, I will not buy this software. But I will use it sometimes as a springboard to construct my lesson plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment