Friday, October 26, 2012

E-Portfolio

E-Portfolio
    I had never heard E-portfolio before I had the student teaching seminar last semester. Actually, I had never heard about portfolio before I came to New York.
    Portfolio is a powerful tool for teacher, especially when one is searching a teaching job portfolio is used to share and showed others about your personal philosophy, lesson plans and previous teaching materials and so on so forth.
    As 21st century is a century of technology, and for the sake of saving the plant, it is necessary and important to transfer everything into a digital version. What’s more, a digital version is easier to store. Hence, we need to make an E-Portfolio.
     There are thousands ways to make E-portfolio, CUNY has a specialized website to introduce what is E-portfolio and how to make an E-portfolio.
    You could find millions of words introducing E-portfolio online, what I want to share here is one thing that E-portfolio will help teacher is that it could help you to keep a record of all valuable information.
    I made an E-portfolio this summer, and it really helps me to remind everything I learnt during the summer time. I kept a picture journal and it is really useful when I need to recall what I learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment